Welcome to TV Spoilers at The ODI

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or use the drop down menu to select a show to start browsing.


True Blood - Season 2 New Spoilers

True Blood - Season 2 New Spoilers

Lexi in Las Vegas: Got any True Blood goodies about my beloved Alexander Skarsgård?
If Alexander Skarsgård waxing poetic on his character Eric is a goodie, then, yes, my friend, we have more True Blood goodies: "Eric was kind of misunderstood. A lot of people would come up to me and say, 'Oh, you're the evil...the bad guy.' I always had to defend him because there's more to him than that," says Alexander. "I actually got a chance to show that [this season]. I mean, he is a badass, of course, but I'm just happy because as an actor, you shouldn't play the same note for two years. You have to show different layers and go deeper and show that there's more to the character than that. And I've had fun this season because I have been able to show that he does have a sensitive side, a loyal side. He doesn't care for a lot of people, and not for a lot of vampires either, but the ones he cares about he's very, very, very loyal and devoted to."

Sara in Chicago: I haven't read the Sookie Stackhouse novels. How close is the Sookie in the books to the Sookie on True Blood?
Anna Paquin, who plays Sookie on True Blood, says they are one in the same. "I read the books rabidly," she says. "I felt that the Sookie that was on the page and the script was very much like the Sookie in the books."

Meredith in Calgary, Canada: I need some news on True Blood!
(1) Check out the awesome trailer above for an early look at the rest of the season! (2) Next week on True Blood, when poor dead zombie Daphne's (Ashley Jones) body is discovered, people start to suspect that Sam (Sam Trammell) killed her. Awww...poor guy can't catch a break. Also, Sookie and Eric grow closer over the next few episodes, after our fave Viking vamp is injured and needs her help. Do you consider that news awful or awesome? Post in the comments!

Source: E!Online